Purpose and intention behind the phenomena of display home are to make you fall in love with the feel and design of the property. Therefore, builders invest extensively to furnish the house with best of the floorings, wall paints, high-end furniture, sophisticated electronic equipment’s and display the newest trends in interior decoration. At the end of the day this all is an illusion, what matters is the actual structure, area, architectural pattern and the complete feel of the property. Renowned and well-established builders hire award winning perth home builder to design their display homes. It is always advisable to take the assistance of real estate agent to get the actual picture and identify the builders’ actual intentions behind all this extravagant display. You can review various agents in your area by visiting www.realtor.com.
As per industry experts, there are few things you should keep in mind before visiting display homes:
1. How effectively the displayed property suits your block- Visiting a display home give you creative ideas for how to design your property. You should evaluate, that how suitably display home would fit in your piece of property. Whether the current design is in sync with the shape of the land?
2. Should have clarity on which feature is an upgrade and which one a standard part of the property outlay. Should be given clarity by the builder representative on what part of the interiors is part of home staging to enhance the look. So that you don’t mistake it with the inbuilt feature of the house and get disheartened later.
3. How homely is the feel of the property? As soon as you enter a display home, you can get the vibe of the place. Evaluating certain points like,
• Whether the entrance is correctly positioned and spacious enough?
• Can you imagine your family living in the house?
• Are you comfortable with the design pattern? Open layout or traditional design
• Will your current furniture fit inappropriately?
• Single or double storied
4. Keep a log of various display homes you visited, to compare various parameters later on
5. Check with the builder, if they would be fine with making some changes in the layout as per your personal choice.
6. Energy efficiency, natural light, and ventilation: With increasing health hazards connected to pollution, you would like the place to be eco-friendly. Should inquire with the builder as to how fittings in the house are efficient in saving energy. New technologies like solar energy, natural ventilation, option for setting up gardens and backyard to satisfy your gardening passion can be an important decider for selecting a property.
7. Should also inquire about the possibility of buying the display house itself, if you have efficient financial assistance.
8. Should check for the timelines commitments: Builder should meetup their timelines in giving you the possession of the property on time. Accordingly, you can do other financial planning.
9. Should only visit the properties which are under your budget. You should be clear about your budget before visiting the property, as there is no point creating affinity with something you cannot afford.
Therefore, there are many things you should evaluate instead of getting carried away with the impressive charm of display homes.